Thursday, August 27, 2009

Faith in God, or doubt?

I'll start with P.A.T.H. conference. It was amazing, the preaching really helped me out and I'm glad that I went. I didn't want to go at first, and I didn't really know hardly anybody there so at first I felt a little uncomfortable because normally I know people. But God really moved and the preaching was just..wow...I can't even explain it. I had fun getting to be around other young people serving God, staying up late, going to find ice cream around 3 in the morning, etc.

This week has been a little different. After I got back from P.A.T.H. it's felt like my body has been under attack. Strange head aches, a spot on the back of my head, and now stomach pain. God healed me of that sensitive spot on my head and the head aches. But my stomach is still in pain, in a way I can't explain. I was feeling scared and actually really discouraged before church tonight because of the problems I've been having. Last night I was practically delirious and in pain. I don't know if it's an attack on me or what, but I REBUKE it and I KNOW God is in control and has healing and peace for ME! I'm sick of being doubtful about things and always believing God for other people and not myself. I need a touch for ME and God can do it!! He will, I have faith in Him!! He's so amazing! Tonight we had song service and testimonies, and then prayer. Some of what was said tonight really spoke to me and encouraged me. Then we had prayer and I really touched God. While I don't feel the greatest in my body, I know God is still going to touch me. He did something in me tonight and my faith is boosted. I don't feel scared or discouraged anymore. God is so amazing. If you are living in doubt and you don't see a way past your problems, physically, mentally, financially, or whatever the case may be, I want you to know that God is ABLE! I once heard a preacher call doubt "devil faith." The Scriptures about faith and healing are not nursery rhymes, they're real! Your miracle might be depending on your faith. If you don't have faith, ask God for it!! Read the Bible, listen to the preaching. God knows what you need! If you don't know God you CAN know Him. Doesn't matter who you are or what you have done. If you serve God I promise you your life will take an amazing turn for the good. I'm so glad He's with me, I seriously can't imagine not having hope in Him. Without Him I'd be lost. That's what's on my heart. Have FAITH!!

No comments: