Tuesday, February 16, 2016

God Healed Me!

About a month ago--maybe a little longer than that--I started experiencing pain from my hand/wrist up to my elbow, along with numbness in my right hand. I wondered why it would randomly feel like my hand was falling asleep at first, but this was soon followed by pain that became pretty consistent. I soon realized that I was experiencing symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I began to look at some things online and thought, "yup, that's gotta be it." My dad told me to look up some exercises to help with it, because it does get worse. I use my right hand for a lot of different things, and very often at that! So, I started to look up some things online. But...

Image result for carpal tunnel 
A preacher had recently preached at our church and talked about acknowledging God in all yours ways, from Proverbs chapter 3. I remember him saying that if something is wrong and we need a healing, we should go to God first! This came to memory and I prayed. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I do remember telling God that I knew He could take care of it. I prayed for healing. Who wants exercises or surgery when Jesus can take care of it and leave you with no scars or medical bills?

So, some time went by. I went to Honduras and came back. I don't remember exactly when it dawned on me, but I realized that all my symptoms I had experienced had disappeared! They left and have not returned. I no longer have pain shooting up to my elbow, and my hand is no longer going numb. God took care of it! There truly is power in His Blood and in His Name. His Name is Jesus. I am thankful I know who God is! To Him be the glory!
He truly does all things well.


4 comments:

R. Keith Nix said...

Tremendous testimony! Glad to hear it...He still heals!

Jennifer Connell said...

Amen! Yes, He does!

Unknown said...

.....I am the Lord that healeth thee..Exodus 15:26. Jehovah Rapha.

Thanks for sharing your good report, dear niece. God is still a healer.

Courtney Tarpley said...

God is a Healer!! So great to hear! Thanks for sharing!!!