Friday, May 14, 2010

The Home Missions Chronicles

My dad just recently told me about a blog called "The Home Missions Chronicles." It is a bunch of true stories about home missions churches. It's Brother Ballestero's blog. I really loved reading these stories because I have grown up in a home missions church. Some of these stories are very touching and moving, and others are just HILARIOUS! Here are some I suggest you read:



  • The Get Run Over Church

  • The Head Polishing Church

  • The Dancing Blonde church

  • The Mud Slinging church

  • The Unzipped Church

  • The Sinning Church

Those ones are mostly the funny ones. What can I say, I love to laugh. I added the link to my blog list, so just click on it there!

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Hi, Jennifer! Great blog and great links.