Friday, July 2, 2010

If more would pray

I've been thinking lately about the importance of prayer. Your prayers, my prayers, other people's prayers. What could happen if more people would get a prayer life? Now is the time to pray. Pray for others, and ourselves. Pray that God would stirr other people to pray! If we prayed for more miracles, I believe more would happen. If we pray for the growth of others, I believe that would happen too. So much could happen if we would just PRAY. Thank you to all of those who pray for me. I know it has helped me SO much and I am for sure a product of prayer.

2 comments:

John said...

I pray for you! ...

I pray your brakes go out rolling down a hill.
I pray a flowerpot falls from a windowsill,
And knocks you in the head like I'd like to!
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls.
I pray you're flying high, when your engine stalls!
I pray all your dreams... Never come true!
Just know wherever you are
I PRAY FOR YOU!

;)

Jennifer Connell said...

Leave it to you to ruin my post! lol "Thanks" haha