Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Guy with funny shirt, and new blog to check out.

The other day at work a guy came in wearing a shirt that said "I hope you like animals, cause I'm a beast." I thought it was kind of funny. Especially considering what the dude looked like! LOL Anyways, just thought I would share that.

On another note, check out the Polished Plume. Sis. Sienna sells some really cute hair accessories she makes herself! She will be selling some at youth A.L.I.V.E. I recently discovered her blog and so I thought I'd let everyone else know about it to. :)

I'll post later....

6 comments:

The Polished Plume said...

Oh my! I didn't expect to read that! You are too sweet!! Are you going to Youth Alive?

Eliana said...

hahahahaha that's funny...when I was in high school all the guys would call themselves beasts and stuff and I remember that the guy who started it did not look very well yeah it's funny haha

Jennifer Connell said...

Sis. Sienna - I won't be able to make it to Youth Alive this year. :( I wish! I have one of your headbands that I bought at PCC, it's really cute. I think I want to get some of the ones that are flat. Do you make flower clips?

Eliana - Isn't that funny? lol Guys are tho thilly! haha!

The Polished Plume said...

Yes I do have some pins that are flat. Let me know the next time you visit Fremont and I'll bring them for you to see.

Anonymous said...

i have to get that shirt...................NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

E. Spirit

Jennifer Connell said...

Sis. Siena - Thank you!

E. Spirit - lol You don't need that shirt! haha!