Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Coco

I told Coco he needed to get me another hamburger so he said "you make me a blog post, I'll get you a hamburger. Deal?" lol So. Coco. Coco is a great friend, has a good sense of humor and a good head on his shoulders. I remember when I used to be taller than him. Where have the days gone? lol
He never talks to me anymore though...that's why he owes me a hamburger. :) Anyhow, I remember when he always used to play the drums on his face. It sounded like bongo drums! I remember when he had a huge crush on this girl when he was about 14, and she turned him down. He said, "Okay, I'm gonna take it like a man." And he did! Hahaha! Sorry Coco....
Through all the jokes and "roasting," Coco has been a really good friend and is like a brother to me. There were times when I was down that he encouraged me and was looking out for me. I appreciate his sensitivity towards the things of God and I am proud of him for obeying the calling God has put on his life.
I'm thankful for all the laughs for sure! And we have a lot of those with Coco around. Laughing with him, and AT him....he's just so much like his mom.
So there Coco, you have your post. Now where is my hamburger? :)

4 comments:

Carol Connell said...

I don't care what anyone says, Coco is a great guy! All the Kifle kids are tops in my books. Can I have a cheeseburger too? :-)

Anonymous said...

That burger has been sitting in my fridge for a while now, I'm not sure if you still want it.

But anyways, thanks for the great post. I really don't know what to say (sniffle sniff).


but I gotta say.......that last picture is HIIIIIIILARIOUS.

sincerely,
"coco"

Jennifer Connell said...

Yeah Coco, my mom wants a cheeseburger too! Haha! Might as well make an In N Out run for my whole family. lol You're welcome. (sniffle sniffle) And yes, that last pic cracks me up! I'm saving that one! lol

Hanna Kifle said...

Ooooooohh, Coco Coco Coco...<3 you!

And thanks Sis. Connell! I'm assuming, of course, that I'm at the very, very top of the list ; ) Jk, lol! You Connell's are a SPECTACULAR family! I'm sooo glad I know ya'll.

And i want a cheeseburger too, = )