Sunday, May 15, 2011

My "new" cousin

Yesterday was a pretty neat day! I got to meet my cousin Alexis for the first time, and it felt like we already knew each other. She is from New Mexico but is going to school out here for a while, so we have been in contact and have seen pictures of each other. Our schedules kept clashing, and so we went and surprised her at her work yesterday! (We were in the area) It was really exciting and we got to talk for a while and take some pictures. I'd say we look related! lol
Alexis, Me, and Paul



Alexis showing my dad some coffee



Alexis and Dad


She is such a sweet girl and we are supposed to get together with her and her older sister next month, my other cousin that I haven't met! I'd say it's definitely pretty cool to meet a family member for the first time and click with them like that. We had a fun day!!

No comments: