Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Macro Plastics Fire

I got a flat tire last night on the way to revival service, so my dad came and put on my spare tire, and I got my normal tire fixed today. On the way to get it fixed we noticed a lot of smoke in the air, far away. My dad said, "Wow, that can't be a cloud, it's gotta be a fire." It was a LOT of smoke. I kind of forgot about it as the day went by, until my aunt text me and asked if I had heard about the fire.

Turns out the Macro Plastics plan she works at had a major fire. She called 911 - said it looked like a bomb had exploded. I am SO glad she is ok! Especially after I searched for pictures online and came across these:







Needless to say it was quite the day for her. I'm thankful for God's protection. As far as I know there are no confirmed injuries.

No comments: