Sunday, October 9, 2011

He knows

I'm thankful that God knows what we need, when we need it. Today we started Children's church and just sang one sang. The Spirit of God moved and people starting praying and weeping. We never had a lesson or anything, God just took over. There were people there that needed to feel God like that, today! Myself included.

Last night, a cousin of some of the saints in our church was shot and killed. They needed God to touch them today and give them comfort, and He did. I'm thankful for comfort and peace that we can find in the Holy Ghost. While everyone was praying, a little girl who visits sometimes was there, and she began to cry as God touched her. She did not get the Holy Ghost, but I'm believing God to fill this little girl with the Holy Ghost.

I just feel like God is going to do something awesome! He already is doing awesome things, but there is more coming. No matter how much the devil fights, the church is fighting too! The Bible tells me that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church, and I believe it!

No comments: