Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family Reunion Fun

Cousin Circle


My Uncle's funeral was yesterday in Fairfield, and it was an awesome service. Very well put together, a great way of remembering Tom. Most importantly, the Word of God was shared with many people who were there. That was the emphasis on the service - reaching out to others. That's what Tom did, he reached out for many people and prayed for so many. A family member found his prayer list. 14 pages long, typed out, with categories. So many names were on the list! It was incredible and very humbling. Tom cared for people. They asked for a show of hands if anyone had received a letter/card/note/something from Tom. So many hands in the place went up. Tom reached out to so many people and did it without a lot of people knowing. He was humble and had the heart of the servant. I'm going to make a post later on in honor of Tom.
Anyhow, here are a few pictures from yesterday after the funeral and today at Apple Hill. My mom's side of the family is out here and we had a BLAST with our cousins/aunts/uncles, etc.

Paul, Nick, Natalie, and Ben. New album cover? lol


My little cousins - Brady, Natalie, and Abby. Love this pic!


Brady - love those big brown eyes!


My Aunt Annie and I :)

2 comments:

Destiny Hyler said...

Awwwweeee! Sis. Annie! My Jr. Camp counselor! :) She probably doesn't even remember me. Lol.

Jennifer Connell said...

She probably does remember you - if it was the year with the gum. lol jk! I'll ask her! She loved doing stuff with young people when she could!