Sunday, April 22, 2012

Awesome weekend

This weekend was a good one! We went down to Atwater for the anniversary service - what awesome singing, preaching, and fellowship! I'm so thankful to be around other people who truly love God!

Tonight Bro. Wright preached an awesome message about the spirit of fear and how sneaky the devil is. It was very encouraging and we had quite an amazing altar call! God is so good and I really just LOVE LOVE LOVE being in church! It's the best life and I won't trade it for ANYTHING!

I suppose my posts have been a bit boring lately, but of course, I'm not here to entertain. :)
But, I haven't been able to find the camera until right now, it's sitting in front of my face here on the table. I just didn't see it I guess! Now I'll have to start taking more pictures again. Very busy week ahead of us with tons to do. Can't wait until our next service! :) God bless!

4 comments:

Destiny Hyler said...

Soooo glad there are no pictures on here of me acting like a chicken! Haha. Really good to see you and hang out! :)

<3 Des

Jennifer Connell said...

Haha!! Consider yourself lucky. ;)
I did actually take a pic, but don't worry, it won't be on my blog. It really was fun and I'm glad we got to hang out again...vertically!

Britney said...

We had lots o' fun the other night!! Love ya! BACON!

Jennifer Connell said...

Haha!! BACON! Love ya too!