Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wild fire - please pray

There is a fire that started sometime this evening while we were at church, and it is right near our house. It's very windy and the fire is headed for some homes. Please keep us and our community in prayer tonight. It is greatly appreciated! One thing is for sure - fire attracts attention! Hmm...we need a good Holy Ghost fire! :) Not a natural fire!


11:42PM Edit: The wind blew the fire in the opposite direction of our house! Thank the Lord! I was able to see it from my bedroom window, and now you can't see anything. Thanks for the prayers!

3 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

I didn't know to pray about it, but I'm glad you were spared.

Jennifer Connell said...

Me too! It was scary seeing flames so close to us. I can honestly say things turned around when we prayed! We prayed not only for our protection, but for the other homes it was headed for. God answered that prayer, too.

jen lord said...

SO glad that my twin is okay!