Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the most important man in my life: My dad. Not only is he my dad, but he is my pastor, and I am forever grateful for all that he has done for me. Dad, thank you for all of your prayers, support, our long talks, and our midnight snacks that don't happen too much anymore because I'm too tired. (I know you're still down there snacking) lol Thank you for not only giving good advice, but for being a good listener when I needed someone to hear me. Thank you for teaching me the Word of God. Thank you for telling me what I needed to hear even when I didn't want to hear it. Thank you for instructing me with meekeness when I opposed myself. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for YOU. So, I would like to present you with an award!
 TA DA! You have officially won the World's Best Dad Award! I love you very much and I am blessed to have you for my dad! Happy Father's day!

2 comments:

Anali V said...

That's so creative. Lol

Anonymous said...

Wow - I just saw this! Thank you Jen. I am very proud of the young Christian lady that you have become! You are an example to others of a TRUE Christian - and I love being your Dad and your Pastor.

I love you.

Dad