Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cookie Butter Challenge!

My dad came home the other day with some awesome stuff I did not even know existed: Cookie Butter! He got it from Trader Joes and my, I love this stuff! It has the taste of a sugar cookie and the consistency of peanut butter. Mmmm! If you're like me, one of those people who always loved eating cookie dough, you'll like this.

Okay, here's the challenge! Find a jar of cookie butter, taste it, then post about it on your blog and leave me a comment on this post when you do! Whoever does this first will win a little prize. This is just for fun - gotta have fun sometimes folks!

8 comments:

jen lord said...

yummmmm. I keep reading about how amazing this stuff is!

Maybe I'll swing by TJ later this week to try it!

Kathy McElhaney said...

I've never heard of this! Sounds very dangerous... as in, would I be able to stop eating it once I started??

Jennifer Connell said...

Jen, let me know how that goes!

Sis. McElhaney, you would probably like it, but you seem like you have good self control so in sure you'd be fine! Lol

Mary Frances said...

OMW!!!! I WIN!!!!!!!! I've already had that stuff and I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!! It is soooooo WIERD...buuuuuuuut soooooo GOOOOOD!!!! Got it at trader Joe's and just sat there and like ate the whole jar...(Over a couple of days!) WAAAAAIIIIT sO I only win if I blog about it right??? Sis. Kathy...YESSSSSS...it is VERY dangerous!!! LOL!

Jennifer Connell said...

Yes you have to blog about it! Whoever's post is up first wins a prize! A real prize. lol And yes it is good!!

Anonymous said...

I like Cookie Margarine better.

Unca Mike

Mary Frances said...

Yo! I WON!!! WOot! WOOT!

Darlene Payan said...

I have never heard of this before. My daughter loves cookie dough so I just might go buy some for(myself)her.