Monday, July 30, 2012

Thankful

I know I haven't blogged much in recent times. I just can't find the time, and as I'm sure you can see, it is not a big priority for me right now. God has been doing so many amazing things here for us at church and I'm blessed to be a part of it! <

I'm very excited about the things that have been happening and I'm looking forward to much more. :)
People praying through, making new committments to God, lives being changed, Bible studies taking place...
What more could we want? Yet, I do want more! More and more of this. I want to see God work His miracles and do whatever He wants to do! I don't want to get in His way by not being what I should be. I want to be a vessel He can work through. This is my purpose, this is my life. I'm excited for what God is doing. So thankful!

That's all for now...

-Jen

8 comments:

Anali V said...

I'm so happy of what God is doing at your church Kindred! You are right down SMACK in the middle of it.
Love you and miss you!

(P.S. I'm going to start putting bilingual songs on my blog so check that out. You immediately came to mind when I made that decision)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too Jen! Looking forward to more of what God is bringing to pass...and I want to work while we can work - looking forward to that Bible study with Ricky...

Love you,
Dad

Elias L. Martinez said...

Same here. Although, I plan on updating this week! so if you find yourself having nothing else to do, check it out. lol Awesome report btw

-Eli

Elias L. Martinez said...

Same here. Although, I plan on updating this week! so if you find yourself having nothing else to do, check it out. lol Awesome report btw

-Eli

Elias L. Martinez said...

Same here. Although, I plan on updating this week! so if you find yourself having nothing else to do, check it out. lol Awesome report btw

-Eli

Jennifer Connell said...

Anali! Thanks! I love you lots!

Dad, I'm looking forward to everything too!

Elias, good job posting the same comment three times. Are you forgetful? haha! I'll read your blog when you update.

Elias L. Martinez said...

haha it looks like I'm spamming on the comments. lol Third times a charm.

Anonymous said...

God is good! I too am so thankful for what God is doing and I know he is going to even more! Matt