Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall!

Fall is here! I absolutely love fall, it's such a beautiful time of year and there are so many things to do. Last night I was thinking back over some fun field trips I went on as a kid, and I remember one that we went on to Dell'Osso Family Farm in Lathrop, CA. Below is an aerial view of their corn stalk maze! I got LOST in this maze and it took forever to get back out.
 

                                                 They have these little platform stations you can climb up to look out and see where to go next.
And pumpkins!! With these huge cannon type things that you could shoot pumpkins out of. Pretty cool. Have fun this fall and spend time with your family. You don't have to have a lot of money to spend time together, just go outside and do something fun! Families are important! :)

1 comment:

Notions from Nonny said...

Wow! That corn stalk is amazing. Ours is tiny compared to that one!!

I love fall too!! The colors....the weather...when the maples turn colors....love it!!