Thursday, September 20, 2012

Finally, I know. Finally

These pictures are from Pacific Coast Camp this year, which was about 3 months ago! My laptop crashed, so we got it "fixed", and as soon as I got it back it crashed again. The second time I got it back it did not crash, thank God. They were unable to retrieve some data, but oh well, it happens! My photo editing program was erased, so I just re-installed it today and finally uploaded pictures. These last few months have been extremely busy and so here are some pictures from camp. They got a little out of order...
                                                                Would anyone like to come up with a caption for the picture above? lol










 Trinity got the Holy Ghost at camp! When we got back home she got baptized, and my dad bragged to all his preacher friends that he got to baptize the trinity. LOL

 The DeAro's singing "With my Whole Heart." Anointed!
 Brother Lambeth!

 The Mobile Pulpit!


 Lol! @ the facial expression.

                                           Hmm, another caption contest? lol
  Marching around the enemy team seven times for victory! lol
 
                                                         Our team had spirit!!

2 comments:

Anali V said...

"Please feed the poor"
"You see, the way you get a girl is by.."

Lol

Awww summer was amazing!

Jennifer Connell said...

Lol! Nice captions! Yes, this summer was great!