Monday, October 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award - Nonimated by Nonny

    Thank you, Nonny, for nominating me. :)
     

    Liebster Blog Award

    What is the Liebster Award?
    The Liebster Award's origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.

    The Rules:
    1. List 11 facts about yourself. (I hope that you enjoy them! I tried to write things that hopefully my readers may not know, but then things that new people stopping in may find interesting as well.)
    2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. (My 11 questions for each of the 11 nominated blogs are near the bottom of this post!)
    3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
    4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. (At the very bottom of this post you will find the links!)
    5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
    6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (see the intro of this post!)


    11 facts about me:

    1. I was born in Sacramento
    2. I frequent Starbucks
    3. God healed me of a blood condition when I was a baby
    4. I love serving God!
    5. I can hear cows moo-ing from my front porch
    6. I work with kids diagnosed with Autism
    7. My birthday is November 5th
    8. I have one brother who almost 4 years younger than me
    9. My favorite place to be is at church in God's presence
    10. I have never broken a bone
    11. My face is scarred from chicken pox (I had them when I was 2)

    Nominee's questions:
  1. Where do you live? California
  2. Your favorite radio talk show? I don't have one!
  3. Your favorite color and why? I don't have just one favorite, I like lots. To name a new, cream, teal, pink, and red.
  4. Your favorite sport? Does swimming count? If not, basketball or volleyball.
  5. Your favorite bible story? I love the story of Joseph and his forgiving attitude.
  6. Where was your first date? I don't remember? lol
  7. Who is your best friend? My kindreds! (Hanna and Anali)
  8. If you could build a home anywhere, where would it be? Somwhere green and beautiful but not too far removed from civilization. lol
  9. If you could drive any car, what would it be? I honestly don't know!
  10. Your favorite website? Don't know about that either!
  11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Working for God and happily married

  12. My questions to those I nominate:

    1. Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?
    2. What is one of your hobbies?
    3. Who's your favorite character in the Bible?
    4. When is your birthday?
    5. What is one of your fears?
    6. What is your middle name?
    7. Cake or ice cream?
    8. When did you receive the Holy Ghost?
    9. If you could visit any country, which would it be?
    10. Have you ever been stung by a bee, and how did you react?
    11. Where did you live 10 years ago?

    I nominate:
    1. Mary Ginty
    2. Anali Villasenor
    3. Naomi Avendano
    4. Hanna Kifle
    5. Brittany Copeland
    6. Cassia Wilson
    7. Bethany & Nicole Wakefield
    8. Mariana Pena 
    9. Michelle Dianne 
    10. Cassandra Jeans
    11. Emily Keating

4 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

This is great!! I learned some new things about you!! :-)

Jennifer Connell said...

lol! Yeah I had to make sure you knew my birthday was November 5th so that you would think to bring that amazing cake to WCC! Hahaha ;)

Anali V said...

I'm one of your bff's! Wooohoo love you!!!

Jennifer Connell said...

Duhh! ;) lol Love you too!