Thursday, December 20, 2012

Current Weather Forecast

I'm pretty sure this is just a little off.
If not, heaven sounds good! :) Hope you're ready!
But really, we know that the Bible says no man knows the day or the hour!

People are being desensitised to the fact that the end really will come, and we will indeed spend eternity somewhere. The choice is ours. I'm so thankful that I have peace because I know what the Bible says and  I have experienced things written in it's pages for my own self! While the world is groping for answers, we know what really is happening with our world and why things are so crazy. It's all prophesied in the Bible! How can people not believe what it says when it's so accurate with what's been in the news lately? Let's be ready when we hear that trumpet sound! :)

For those of you who do not know much about the Bible, how to be saved, or what's going in the world, don't be shy to ask! Study it out for yourself. I encourage you to pick up a Bible and read it's words! Then obey them. It's life and peace!

1 comment:

jen lord said...

I saw that "forecast" yesterday and almost posted it!!