Friday, March 22, 2013

Too busy?

Life has been full of things to get done, and on top of that I am in a blogging slump. I have ideas to blog about but haven't actually gotten around to them yet. I find myself busy doing good things, yet not wanting to be so busy that I neglect what is most important. We as Apostolics can even get so busy doing 'church things' that we neglect prayer and feel justified because we were still doing something for the Lord.

I don't want to be one that doesn't pray. We have been having morning prayer at the church and it's so good to have other people coming together in the mornings and praying. Prayer, the Word, and Fellowship...my my my, can it get any better? lol

I basically have nothing else to say right now, so until I have enough time and motivation to post, goodbye!

No comments: