Saturday, August 22, 2015

:)

After recently being threatened by the blog police, AKA Mary Ginty, here is a blog post. And there is another one below this one if you scroll down!
 
P.S. Our youth group girls are selling scarves as one of our fundraisers. Winter is quickly approaching! Go here to get yours!
Being able to visit our friends Eric and Alyssa for the 4th of July was a treat. The fellowship, the fun, and the church service we had on Sunday. God moved in a sweet way during song service and the preaching. I'm thankful for good friends!
Anali had her bridal shower and got married! This year has seriously flown by at what seems a record breaking speed!


It was so good to see Mary not once, but twice recently in California! She always livens things up with her Classic Mary Moments and her laughter! (Between loud snorting noises) Hahaha...
Baby Simon also made his way to the bridal shower! We enjoyed a little praise break with this kiddo! I'm pretty sure this little guy is going to be a musician for Jesus someday soon!
Myself with the bride and groom the night of the wedding rehearsal.
It turned out beautiful!
Anali, I miss you already, yet I am so happy to know that you are in God's will. You are Joe will go awesome places in God!


Kid's church!
Then there was P.A.T.H. conference recently in Madera. I am so thankful for this conference. For the good preaching of truth, and for the Preserving of Apostolic Truth and Holiness, hence the name P.A.T.H.
Some of the girls and I were passing Bass Pro Shops on the way home and randomly decided to stop in! Plus, it was Trinity's 15th birthday, so we had to make time for a little more fun. Proud of this girl!
New theme for Kid's Church: Sacred Chow! Welcome to the King's Food Court! We have Holy Frijoles, Pentecost Express, Parables Pizza, and Burger King of Kings! Yum!
Good group of kids!

More recently we had some newer young people in the preteen-teen age group seeking God with tears and stammering lips. I'm believing God to see an outpouring of the Holy Ghost on our young people in these last days!

3 comments:

Anali V said...

I miss you!

Anali V said...

I miss you!

Jennifer Connell said...

I just saw your comment! I think it's cause I don't have to approve yours..haha. Miss you too!!