Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Plan

Lately in children's church, they have been teaching about God's plan for our lives. I have been up and down lately, and things have been making me think more and more about God's plan for my life. Wondering about it. I want to be great for God and do great things for Him. I've heard so many stories of miracles people have seen and experienced. Stories of great revival, of God doing amazing things for people. I want to go up a step higher, I want to experience great things for MYSELF. No matter what anybody else thinks or believes, I'm going to claim God's word for myself. God is worthy that I should give Him my very best no matter what I am going through. I was reading my Bible the other day and a verse stood out to me. God told Sarah that she would conceive and have a baby, and she laughed at God, because she was old. She doubted. At her old age, it would be considered impossible for her to give birth. God asks Sarah, "Is anything too hard for the Lord?" That really, really stood out to me. Nothing is too hard for God! We sometimes don't get what we need because of our doubt. We magnify our problems rather than magnifying Jesus. He is SOO much bigger than our problems. Things do come and overwhelm us, but if we cast our cares on Him, He will be there! There is something about praise that will get you through. There is something about having a full cup of joy that brings FAITH that will get you the miracles you need. God lets us go through things so we can learn to trust Him and rely on Him. If He didn't send trials our way, we might get thinking that we're too good on our own or that we don't really need Him. But God really does hold our lives in His hand, and He is worthy that we should live for Him. He wants us to have faith in Him and believe in Him! I don't know exactly what lies ahead for me, but I can trust God that no matter what, He will see me through because He has a plan yet for my life. I have felt His calling to do things for Him, to be great, to be a leader. I may have to go through things if I want to be what He wants me to be, but if I praise Him through it and keep praying and having faith, He will take care of me! God has a plan for your life, and if you stay close to Him and seek it, He will take you great places. We all need eachother. =) We all need eachothers prayers and encouragement. We need to believe God for eachother. I'm so thankful to be a part of the church and to know that when I go through trials, the people of God will be right there with me to pray for me and encourage me! And believe for me. Just wanted to end this post by saying I appreciate so very much the people in my life who pray for me and encourage me. I will always need you.

No comments: