Thursday, January 21, 2010

Punny!

Puns are pretty dumb. But they're kind of funny at the same time. We were sitting at the table the other day laughing at the stupid puns we came up with. Here are some we came up with, and others that we've heard before.


Did you hear about the cannibal who showed up late to lunch? They gave him the cold shoulder!


Did you hear about the fight in front of the candy store? Two suckers got licked!


Did you hear about the butcher who backed into his meat grinder? He got a little behind in his work!


Did you hear about the guy who spilled coffee down his shirt? He got hot under the collar!


I wanted my dad to help me change my flat tire, but he didn't have any spare time!


My chicken dinner smelled a little fowl, but I decided to wing it!


Did you hear about the cross eyed teacher who guy fired? He just couldn't control is pupils!


The frustrated cannibal threw up his hands!


There's something about hondas that strikes accord in my heart!


Hehe, okay! Enough of our silliness. Which one did you like best? Do you have any of your own? Comment!

2 comments:

John said...

puns should be on the list of things worthy of capital punishment...

Jennifer Connell said...

Go away! :D