Sunday, July 25, 2010

God answers prayer!

I am excited! I have been inviting a man to come to church for about a year. He is a former Pentecostal preacher who has fallen away from the church. He had been coming to my work for a while before he said anything to me about his background and asked me if I was Pentecostal. Everytime he comes in, we have good conversations and I know God is dealing with him. Yesterday he came in with his young son and I invited him again and gave him a preaching CD to listen to. He showed up today! He came at the wrong time because he got the service times mixed up, but it is an answer to prayer that he came. I've been after this for a long time! We can only sow seed and water, but God is the one who gives the increase. It's so awesome to see God answering prayer. The man said he would be back next Sunday. God is moving in people and answering prayer! Please keep our church in your prayers. I love Home Missons. :)

No comments: