Saturday, August 7, 2010

This week!

I know, I haven't posted much lately. I've been so busy, and when I'm not, I'm tired. I feel old! sad, I know. My parents are coming back tonight and I'm very happy about that. This week I've been working, cooking, and cleaning. I have much respect for single moms that have to work a job, and take care of the home. This week has given me some insight on that! lol On Wednesday we surprised Coco at the airport when he came home from a scouts trip. The whole airport must of knew he was there cause we were all yelling his name. Then we tried to meet at In N Out - Hanna and I made it there safe but Abel got the boys lost, they ended up in the ghetto of Palo Alto. Figures! We all made it to the same place eventually, just not at the time we tried for. Thursday and Friday I worked, and I'm about to go get ready for work right now! Thursday night church was really good by the way! Anyways, I gotta run. Did anyone even read this? lol

8 comments:

Eliana said...

Wow I can't believe I read it but I did! haha Glad Coco got home safely!

Jennifer Connell said...

Aww, someone read it - and let me know! lol Thanks!

John said...

I absolutely did not read it, nor did I find it at all interesting whatsoever. So much so I am not even going to comment on it! See! This is me, not commenting!

Jennifer Connell said...

Well since nobody commented after Eliana, I won't even bother commenting back! This is me, not commenting back.

Eliana said...

Man, I can't believe I am the only one who read this post! How sad....it was very interesting too! They don't know what they're missing! At least you got my comment Jen haha

Jennifer Connell said...

Yup, looks like you were the only one! lol Well you have it all to your self, how grand! haha!

Anonymous said...

Wait wait wait!! I read it too!! :) Love you bunny haha ;)

Jennifer Connell said...

Yay! Bunny! Haha Love you!