Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cassy's party



You're probably wondering about the big fishy. One fish two fish! I can't tell you! Hehe It's an inside joke....

Anyways, about Cassy's party. We had such a good time! The party was at her mom's house. We had BBQ, cake, and ice cream. She got lots of cute gifts and we took a lot of pictures! After the party we went to Jeremy's house to play games and hang out. Then to Starbucks afterwards. I don't have any pictures to post right now but I might later. I love my friends and I am very thankful for all of them. Happy Birthday Cass! Love ya lots and I hope you had a really good time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!that is hilarious!!!(about the fish that is)

And yes I did have a good time! I was so glad that everyone could make it! I'll post some pics up soon, and I'll email you some as well. Thanks again for the gift, that was very thoughful of you!

Hanna K. said...

LOL

Jennifer Connell said...

You're welcome! I'm so glad I came, we all had a blast! One fish two fish...hehe! It's so funny how things like that happen. Makes for good memories! And on top of that a Jehovah-less witness tried to talk to me today! lol

Joel and Angela said...

lol...thought I commented on this back when you wrote it, but since I didn't...I have to now.

Too funny!