Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good things

A lot of good things have happened since the last post I made. God is already working through my Uncle's death. I know God is dealing with people who aren't right with God, and I really believe something good is going to happen at the funeral. We had to push the funeral back a little because there is so much to do, so it won't be until the 11th.

The day after Tom passed, we had an awesome church service! God really moved, and a girl I have been teaching a Bible study to received the Holy Ghost! Praise God! God has been working on people over here and we are having revival! I feel like our youth group really stepped up higher.

We have a lot of family coming in next week for the funeral, and it will be so good to see them again. My cousins who we have not seen in a few years are coming! I'm really happy about that!

WCC is coming up - Tomorrow! Can't wait! This is something I've really been looking forward too, and it is very needed right now! See y'all there. :)

No comments: