Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fun at the Kifle's

On President's day I went shopping with my friend Cassy at different thrift stores in the Bay Area. We had lots of fun! Afterwards I went to surprise my good friend Hanna because she didn't know that I was in the area. I ended up eating dinner with her at her house and then Anali came over. We had a great time!! It's always good to be with friends. If you want to laugh, just ask the Kifle's about some of the people that have come to visit their church in Berkeley, Ca. We were cracking up! So Hanna made some REALLY Good cookies! Probably to make up for the garlic bread she burnt for dinner! Haha Sorry Hanna....your cookies really were good though!


Anali made a "PacMan" cookie and then made it eat the dots...lol It was late, folks.


Me, Hanna, and Anali!


Dinner! :)


And....Hanna's bread. lol We ate the remaining fragments.


I'm so thankful for good friends who love God and know how to have fun! Amen?!

4 comments:

Anali V said...

Your blog hates me! It cut me off! lol. I should have taken some of those cookies home. nom nom nom

Hanna said...

HAHA! We had a good time! I am so glad you came over! It was the highlight of the month so far! lol. Next time tho, I'll try to bring my phone WITH me AND keep a better eye on the garlic bread haha.

Mary Frances said...

Oooo we have that SAME bread box with the scriptures at OUR HOUSE on OUR kitchen table!!! Pic #2 if your wondering WHAT i'm talkin about...OMW I feel REALLLLY creeperish right now...like i'm a stalker of something!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! Soooo Hanna. WHAT kinda cookies WERE they???

Jennifer Connell said...

Anali, I'm sorry! I made the post from the blogger app on my phone and I don't know how to resize the pics! :( You're there though! lol

Hanna, it was a highlight! I'm glad we got to sit around and laugh. lol Good times!

Mary, you should have been there! We had some Italian food for dinner! lol