Saturday, May 19, 2012

Another Hanna post

Hanna received a certificate of achievement this Friday evening for hitting the 2 year mark in her nursing program. She will be transferring to Samuel Merritt! You can ready more about this on her blog. (www.thekiflechronicles.blogspot.com)
We celebrated this weekend and had a great time. We're all proud of Hanna! If anyone falls and scrapes their knee or busts their head open, I'm sure Hanna will know what to do!

Ok, joking aside, the beautiful thing about the ceremony was that there was an Apostolic girl who stood out and shined for Jesus. When a young person lives right, it shines so brightly in this dark world. I'm not just proud of Hanna for all her hard work, but I'm proud that she has chosen the straight and narrow way as had been a witness at her school. Apostolic young person: you never know how very MUCH you just living for God can make a difference. Don't live one way at church and another way at work or school. God sees all. People see you too, they're watching you and want to see if you're real. Be REAL and live for God! You never know what souls might be saved if you do.

5 comments:

Anali V said...

Since Hanna took all your pictures you're left with a few huh?
haha

Jennifer Connell said...

No, I still have them, I just can't upload them onto my lap top right now. lol

Hanna said...

Lol Anali and Jen. Thanks Jen for the post :D

Hopefully my knight in shining armor is reading this lovely "resume" hahaha

jk ;P
It's aaallll Jesus!

jen lord said...

Congrats to Hanna!!

Awww, I love you three soo much {and I haven't even known you folks that long.... creepy much? ;) }!!

Jennifer Connell said...

LOL, yes, it's Jesus!

Jen, we love you too! Not creepy! haha