Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Incredible Power

This message was preached by my dad almost 2 years ago, but I remember it still. I listened to it again today and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so thankful for the power that God has to change a life. It's a GOOD thing to listen to preaching throughout the week! Listening to preaching will help keep your mind on the things of God. It will encourage you, strenghthen you, and draw you closer to Him. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.  I'm going to try and make it a habit to post preaching messages.

Click HERE to listen to The Incredible Power preached by Brother Connell.

1:53PM EDIT - I just added a new Apostolic Preaching Page above.

4 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Brought tears to my eyes too!!! We cooked and listening to preaching together today!!! Pretty awesome considering we live in two seperate states!!! :)

Jennifer Connell said...

Yes, pretty amazing! lol

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Hey!!!! Are you going to PCC? We are...I'm sooo excited! Aaah!! Hope to see you there!

~Bethany~

Jennifer Connell said...

Bethany! Yes, I am going and am soooo excited as well! lol Looking forward to seeing you girls again!