Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy 20th Birthday, Hanna!

Today, May 15th 2012, Hanna is 20!! My my my. ;) What can I say? Hanna is one of the most wonderful people I know, a dear friend to me and special in so many ways! Our friendship has grown immensely the past several years, and I thank God for it. Seems we needed each other right at the same time. We have so much in common, yet we can be different in other ways. We both drive Toyota Corollas, (yeahh!!) both have a dot in the bottom of our foot, agree on so many things, ad the list goes on! Lol Hanna is a good friend because she is Apostolic - she loves God, and, because of that she treats others right. I love you Hanna!

7 comments:

Mary Frances said...

OMW!!!!! She didn't tell me it was her birthday!!! I woulda sent her something in the mail!!! UGH!!!! P.S. Happy Birthday Hanna!!! LOL! Your such a wonderful, beautiful person and I am soooo glad we have become friends!!! (Obviousley, even tho I feel like we're OLD friends we are really ONLY new friends cuz otherwise I would HAVE KNOWN your birthday!!!) There is soooo much that I could say about you, your burden for the lost, your on fire and sold out to God and I'm HONORED that you would consider me a friend because I KNOW that you do NOT hang out people that aren't of a good influence!!! Your soooo awesome Hanna!!! Luv ya!!! Xoxo!!!

Anonymous said...

Hanna! Happy Birthday! I hope your day is the best!!! Danae

Anali V said...

aaaaand the pictures from THAT DAY finally go on. lol

Happy birthday my dearest Hanna!

Chloee said...

Aww!! HANNA!!! Happy Birthday! I wish you the best on your big 2-0! You are an incredible, young lady who is an example to many others and to me :) Keep being you :)
Love you girlie!
Chlo

Jennifer Connell said...

LOL! "That" day was hilarous!

Hanna said...

Omw, I hope I can be the person everyone is commenting about one day!! Haha!

Jen, you have no idea how much you inspire me, really. I love you to Greece and back ;D

Mary, LOL and love you too!

Danae, thanks!

Anali, "that day" goes down in kindred-history. LOL.

Chloee: Thank you and love you too!

Jennifer Connell said...

You already are that person, Hanna
! I love you to Ethiopia and back! lol Guess what, I learned a few words in Amharic! Very confusing language btw, but I am trying!