Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's a popular day for a birthday!

Happy Birthday to all of the following:

Chloee Tarazon - 18 years old! I'm so proud of this girl. She's had a very tough year but she has kept a good attitude and grown sweeter through it all. Love my bunny. :)

Jon Peterson - 22 years old! Jon is going through a lot and just recently got released from the hospital. Happy Birthday, Jon! We're praying for you! (You can visit his blog on my blog list and wish him a happy birthday.)

Emily Unger - 14! Emily is a girl who I have taught Bible studies to. She received the Holy Ghost last year and I'm believing God to finish the work He started.

Mary Jane - A new Kid's church member!! 10 years old! :) This girl started coming because of her uncle's death (he was a member of our church who passed away recently) Her family came to the memorial service at church and God has opened the door for her and her sister to start coming to our Kid's church on Sunday Mornings. Praise God!

Stephanie Aldridge - I went to church with Steph when I was little. She moved away to another state so I haven't seen her in years. Can't believe she is 18 already! Happy Birthday!!


November is the best month ever! :)

No comments: