Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pillow Decor!

Pardon me as I sidetrack from my normal posting topics! I got to looking at pillows today and it made me want to start crafting and sewing! Need to work on that..
It's amazing how just a few pillows can spruce up a bed , couch, or chair. They're great gift ideas as well! For those of you who love sewing and crafting, you can always buy a plain, simple pillow and add on a flower or a ruffle.
 

                                                   Etsy pillow - love the red and charcoal
                                                                  Also really like this cream lace

                                               See - one simple ruffle!





                              Had to throw in a Paris pillow. :)


                                                              Looks so easy! :)
 
Aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

You have found some very cute pillows!! I love pillows...they really do add cuteness to any room!

Travesti said...

Hi,
I read your blog. Your posting really appreciated. You’ve said it all beautifully.

travesti

Mary Frances said...

Oooooo I LOOOOOVE all the multi-colored flowered ones on the couch!!! Thats sooooo gonna be my couch one day!!! But NOT that color couch!!! LOL

Kendra Thaler said...

Oh boy... I loooove this kind of stuff!!