Saturday, December 15, 2012

Prayer

Today was a very tragic day, as most everyone knows. My heart truly goes out to the grieving families and traumatized children of Sandy Hook Elementary school. I cannot imagine the pain.

Also, the 22 children in an elementary school in China who were stabbed today by a 36 year old man could use prayer. Thankfully, no deaths were reported there.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

We're so close to the coming of the Lord. Perilous times are upon us and it is not a time to play games with God and put your soul in jeopardy.


It's in dark times like these that the church will shine the brightest. A dark cloud of fear is settled upon the world. People everywhere are so scared! Even just yesterday before any of this happened, a lady told me she was tired of living in fear. "I'm always afraid" she said.
Luk_21:26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

That's Bible propechy being fulfilled! The world is scared and doesn't know what's going on. I'm thankful I know what God's Word says about the last days. I'm thankful I'm ready. I'm thankful to be in the church of the living God and that I don't have to be afraid of whatever happens.

I encourage every saint of God to take time to really reach out to somebody this week and share with them what you know about the Word of God. People want to know.

No comments: