Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Weakness of God: Stronger than you

1Corinthians 1:25 -  Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

I read this verse this morning and it seemed to jump out at me. I have read it before, but there is just something about the Word of God--It's alive. It's amazing how you can read things over and over and have them speak to you again and again in different seasons of life. 

The foolishness of God: Wiser than men.
The weakness of God: Stronger than men.

It doesn't matter how strong we feel at times or how wise we think we are--God is greater. He gave all. He can do anything. He deserves all my praise. I love the Lord today and I'm just feeling so thankful and so blessed to know that He is always there for me.

I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee
Every hour I need Thee
Bless me now, My Savior
I come to Thee

6 comments:

R. Keith Nix said...

So very true – He's a faithful God! Praying for you guys...

Jennifer Connell said...

Thank you! We are praying for you, too!

Mary Frances said...

Amen and amen!!! Glad to see you've been writing more frequently Jennnnnnyfuuuuurrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Frances said...

I like the featured post thing too!!!

Jennifer Connell said...

Well, you kind of have to write more when the blog police start threatening you! ;) Hehe!

Mary Frances said...

Just doing MY JOB!!! I think I should get a badge...Jus sayin!!! ;))))