Monday, April 9, 2018

Time to be Ready

Excuse me for saying "I'm back" last post....6 months ago! Apparently it's hard for me to keep up with the blog, although several times I have intended to.

Let me just say that 2018 feels different - God has been doing some amazing things and I want to be right in the middle of it. I'm excited for what God has been doing in Sunday school. Not only are we growing, but kid's are being touched by God in the altar, tears running down their face and seeking God.

I need to upload pictures, which I haven't done in a while.

God is drawing on backsliders, bringing in new souls and doing miracles. A young lady recently came to a youth group prayer meeting we had and was in the altar with her hands raised and tears streaming down her face, talking to God. Afterward she was amazed, and told us "I didn't know I could feel this good!"

If you're reading, I encourage you to get involved with what God is doing this year. Prayer and fasting, and reaching out with the Word of God is key! There's nothing more exciting than seeing the power of God work in people's lives. If you once used to be a part of this and have found yourself in a place you never thought you'd be, away from God - it's time to come home. It's time to be ready. His coming is soon and there's no time to lose.

I'll try and post more "soon"! 

2 comments:

R. Keith Nix said...

Beautiful report – and true! Maranatha, nd welcome back... :) You've got a great blog.

Jay Newman said...

It was always uplifting to read anything you publish in your blog because of the kind of spirit behind it. Now I miss them.