Saturday, January 26, 2019

Happy 2019

Happy 2019, everyone! I realize it's been almost a year since I've posted anything on my neglected blog. I've had a few requests to post, so I'll see what I can do. No promises! Ha!

First of all, I'd like to make you all aware of a missionary friend's blog: Sarah Schreckhise! Sarah is an 18 year old missionary's daughter to the country of Honduras, which is located in Central America (for those of you who don't know). I've been to Honduras twice, and I always enjoy visiting!

Sarah has some really great things to say and, if you're interested in missions (which I hope we all are), then you will find her blog interesting and uplifting, even convicting.

www.graceinhonduras.wordpress.com



I hope to blog sometime in the near future...but we'll see. Not sure who reads this anymore, but at least for those that have requested, I will try to post some missions trip pictures from last year.


Until next time!

-Jen





No comments: